September 3, 2011

Jumping at the Bit: Leather Harnesses

As of late, I can't stop infatuating over bondage elements such as leather harnesses and spiky hardware. This is probably from looking at the corsets, leather straps and cone bras at the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit, or maybe the trend is finally getting to me now.

Harnesses made in different shades of pastel are more my style, like the floral embellished bras in ID magazine's spring 2011 editorial. They're feminine and less S&M. Do you love it or hate it?

(Side note: The second part of the JPG exhibit will be up soon. There's less time to blog now as I've been getting my new collection together. Stay tuned!)
 

source: ID magazine "The Exhibitionist" issue



2 comments:

  1. I love it :)
    I love the clash between feminine beauty and how androgynous the model looks.

    I also adore the ballet photo shoot.
    Wow :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...