September 17, 2011

Collection Update: Meet Judy

For the past few months, I've been laboriously working away at my new collection. I'm excited to be adding a few pieces of clothing to compliment the Love at First Blush accessory line.

Ever since I inked down these designs, I've been tweaking and editing every look. They've changed somewhat from the initial ideas to when I've draped each pattern on the Judy form. The fun part now is scouting a Montreal Fashion photographer to capture the vision that's been floating in my head.

My studio space and my best friend for the past few months, Judy.

5 comments:

  1. Love how you named the mannequin. :) can't wait to see your line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I go to fashion school and everyone names their mannequins! its so funny!

    xo
    Angie
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice name for your mannequin! Love this pic and hop to hear more about that soon...
    Take care,

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...